Friday, June 13, 2008

Once More ~ Andante

This is my first blog... Actually, this is the second one already but I kinda forgot my password for the other one so this one is new.

I don't really know what to put here but I guess I'll just have to say that this blog will be taken care of since I'm going to use it both for academic and recreational purposes. (I changed my mind about the "not mixing business with pleasure" stuff after I saw some of my classmates' blogs).

This is the 3rd time(I think) that I edited this entry. So sorry... :-)

BY THE WAY... PLEASE POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh well..welcome to the club, Kate! I'm glad you have your blog, and I hope you'll not forget the password this time, haha. Nice blog you've got huh? :-) So rich in vocabulary..haha. You know what I mean. To all bloggers who happen to read this..well I was there when Kate made her blog - I know her blog will catch the attention of online bloggers in the circulation business. uh-huh..?!

    It's okay, Kate. Mixing business with pleasure can be real fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete