Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sketch ~ Bonta-kun

I'm not really an artist but I can bravely say that I can draw better than most people. ;-)

I want you to take a look at these few drawings of mine. I don't intend to brag about them, I just wanted you to see them, that's all. And I'd also appreciate your comments.

This first picture is Bonta-kun from Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu. Isn't it cute? It's a brown bear armor with high-tech military equipment inside. It looks more like a mascot, actually.

Coming up next... Kaede Minami from Mirumo de Pon

3 comments:

  1. what's wrong with the picture?

    it's lopsided... this was taken from a cellphone, wasn't it?

    anyway, i think it's cute. you can draw well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh was that a bear? I thought it was a relative of mickey mouse. Lol. Anyway it's cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ charmaine

    thanks for the comment...

    but is that all you have to say? you could at least comment more on the drawing style itself... hehehe.

    demanding?

    ReplyDelete