Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sketch ~ Tsuchiura Ryotarou

I introduce you to 'Ryo'.

He's a star soccer player who's excellent at playing the piano. He stopped playing for some time because of an unpleasant experience when he joined a musical selection when he was still young.

Now in high school, he joined the soccer club and is really good at it. But because of a turn of events, he came back to playing the piano.

Sports and music- such different worlds, if you ask me.

Coming up next... Len Tsukimori

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..intriguing. You said he's awfully good at sports and has a skill in music huh? He must be really talented. Tsk. But I wanna know about this so-calles 'turn of events' you're telling. :-)

    Can I borrow your cd sometime? I have a feeling I would like this story. :-)

    ReplyDelete