Monday, February 9, 2009

My First Dating Sim Guy

I've been playing my first dating sim game this past few days, and after countless failures of getting my targeted guy, I moved on to this one, who's much easier to snag. And what do you know? I got him!!!

Okay, so the picture wasn't exactly the time he confessed his love to my character but, yeah, that's the guy. I forgot to take screenshots of his confession and the time he kissed my character's hand... Grrr!!! It totally slipped my mind!

Anyway, I'm planning to cut down on the gaming and spend more time in making my projects... I only abused my time these past few days because I know that starting today, it's going to be one hell of a school life.

2 comments:

  1. jejeje.^^

    nice thing that despite oh bulks of projects and reviews.. u still have some dose of fun.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the Best Dating Site? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete