Thursday, March 5, 2009

PhilNITS Review - A Brain-wracking First Day!!!

Well, the title says it all... Yesterday, March 4, 2009, we had officially started our review class for the PhilNITS exam which will be on April 26, 2009. Our instructor is Sir Loy, a PhilNITS passer.

On our first day of review, we were given a trial exam wherein the questions were taken from previous PhilNITS exams. And, guess what? I had a major headache... but not to the point that my nose bled... The "trial" exam wasn't that difficult, to be honest, if only I listened more attentively in class. Almost all of the content of the exam was discussed in class. Anyway, I'm glad that I didn't get 0 on the trial exam. Hehehe. That would've been embarrassing!

It was just a trial exam, after all. Sir Loy just wanted to see where he should start from. I hope we're not too far... There's not much ample time to review.

I really feel fortunate to have been chosen as one of the scholars of the PhilNITS review class. That way, I won't have to pay for anything. I just have to do my best. This is a rare opportunity that does not come easily and others have to chase after it. But, this was laid out for me so I'm not letting it go to waste.

Even if I don't pass, the knowledge and insight that I will gain throughout the duration of the review until the actual examination day are priceless. Of course, I will do my best to pass it! It's JAPAN, baby!!! We're talking about one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. Not to mention the HOME OF ANIME. Hehehe.

Anyway, I want to leave you these final thoughts of mine:

"I don't aim for perfection... because perfection is absolute. It's the end. When we achieve perfection, we've reached the end of the line. There's nothing more we can do.

However, in the impossibility of perfection, we can only improve and KEEP MOVING FORWARD. I may never become the best, but I can and will become better because I know what I want and in order to reach that, I have to become better."

1 comment:

  1. Get all your favorite spirits and wines at Duty Free Depot!

    All the highest quality brand name beverages for unbeatable low price tags.

    ReplyDelete