Monday, April 13, 2009

La Corda d'Oro ~ Secondo Passo 1st Episode

Here's the first episode of La Corda d'Oro~Secondo Passo, the TV special following the music-oriented anime La Corda d'Oro~ Primo Passo. Video embedded from megavideo.com.



I love La Corda d'Oro!!! Unfortunately, this 2-episode TV special did not meet my expectations. The first episode was far off the plot in the manga, which I thought was the most probable route that it should have taken. The second episode is set to come out on June 5 (such a long wait) and I can't help but wonder how they're going to fit everything in that final episode...

Anyway, the animation is still beautiful and there are more classical pieces to listen to. I hope the second episode would be able to wrap everything up in neat bun!

2 comments:

  1. have you read the manga of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i have and i am...

    the manga is not yet finished, though. :D

    ReplyDelete