Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Research Topic Proposal: Power Management

This is my first research topic proposal for CS Research Methods:

Evaluation and Comparison of Power Management
in Windows-based and Linux-Based Computers


This is the title that I have thought of so far... I had to really squeeze all the juices out of my brain to come up with this.

Based on what I've read, power management is one of the ways to conserve energy. The common comparison of power management is between vista and xp according to my readings. So I thought that we could try comparing the power management between two OS from different "families" and see which one has a more efficient power management feature...

Erm... So that's about it. I'm still looking for other topics to research about if this one does not get approved. I'm also not sure about my construction of the title itself, but it has the general idea.

I'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions, violent reactions, etcetera.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment