Another requirement for employment is the Police Clearance. I also just got my police clearance yesterday and I thought it would be helpful to you if I shared my experience in getting it. However, this guide will only be for local employment.
Things to bring:
1. Around Php200 for fees
Where to go:
1. Window 23 (found at the side of Sangguniang Panglungsod)
2. Police Barracks (beside PNB Claveria - San Pedro Extension)
What to do:
1. Before going directly to the barracks to get your police clearance, you MUST pay the fees first at Window 23 in Sanggunian.
2. At Window 23, fill up the Cedula form and pay the fees for the Cedula, Police and Fiscal Court Clearances, which totals at Php97.00. You should receive your Community Tax Certificate and an Official Receipt (OR).
3. After paying, go now to the Barracks and look for the building with the blue tent outside. In this building, get your Police Clearance Form from a man outside the office (don't worry if you don't know where to look for him because he will approach you first either way).
4. In filling up the form, make sure to check the spellings of your information because this will be encoded in your clearance later on. You will need to write down your Cedula number (found in the upper-right corner of your Cedula) and the OR number (found in the upper-right portion of the Official receipt you got from Window 23).
5. After filling up, submit this form with your OR to Window 1 (Receiving window). You will be given a number and you should wait for your number to be called. While waiting, it is good if you can prepare EXACTLY Php80.00 for the printing fee because they usually don't have change for larger bills.
6. When called, enter through Door 1 and have your picture taken. Then, wait outside for your name to be called in Window 2, where you will get your police clearance form.
7. When you get your Police Clearance Form, DO NOT leave yet. Check your form for any misspellings and if there are, have your form reprinted immediately. Just enter directly through Door 1 and talk to the clerk or the encoder. Your clearance will be reprinted immediately.
8. If there are no more problems, place your right thumbmark on the space provided on the form and affix your signature. That's it! :)
Estimated Processing Time: 15-30 minutes
(will add the steps for fiscal court later...)