Thursday, November 18, 2010

October 2010 PhilNITS FE Results

The latest PhilNITS FE exam was conducted last October 24, 2010. And now the results are out. Click the link below to see the list of passers:


Congratulations to all the Davaoeños who passed (starting with FE06):


FE06-0007 - amora jonel decano
FE06-0002 - guillermo miguel carlo saludares
FE06-0040 - lapuz lauren lustria
FE06-0046 - lim karen de leon
FE06-0044 - molina gecel sheena palmita
FE06-0019 - oguis gus kali ruiz
FE06-0034 - paredes yancy vance muñoz
FE06-0031 - soberano hilton lanuza
FE06-0021 - trazo lemuel sanchez

Congratulations to all of you! I know that you really deserve to pass this time and I was witness to the effort you put in preparing for the exam. Kudos!


For those who were not fortunate enough to pass this time around, there's always a next time. :-) And believe me or not, there's a reason for not passing even if you did your 100% during the exam. In my case, I was just amazed when my mother pointed out this fact to me. Before, I was very worried and frustrated about not being able to pass on my first try. But you know what? She said that it's a good thing I did not pass right away because I might have had a lesser chance of getting accepted during the first round of interview if I passed on my first try. I paused for a while and thought, "She's right."


In any case, still a congratulations to all those who challenged the exam. I hope that it was an enjoyable and learning experience for you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have passed this certification exm, after all those hardships you've made. At last, you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said that it's a good thing I did not pass right away because I might have had a lesser chance of getting accepted during the first round of interview if I passed on my first try.

    hahaha tama ni Kate..kung nagkasabay ta ug apply mas mogamay ang ako chance na madawat..hahaha

    ReplyDelete